Friday, November 9, 2012

Sweaty Or Weird Shaped Ears??

I have had issues with earphones for my iPod for years but it's now a critical situation.  I don't know if I just have sweaty ears so the ear buds fall out or if my ears are just shaped weird!  Does anyone else have this issue?

My current ear buds are okay and have worked better than the earphones that came with the iPod. 
The ones that came with the iPod always fell out of my ears.  They never stayed in while I was working out.  Maybe I move my head a lot when I work out? I'm not sure.  I noticed in recent Apple commercials that they have redesigned their earphones so I'm not sure if those are better.

I thought when I bought these new ear buds that things would be better for my very serious dilemma!  But these won't stay in my ears either.  I have to constantly push them back in my ears as they slide out during my workout.  Part of the problem could be the sweat pouring down my head (another dilemma that I have while working out--even without a hat on, my head sweats so much.)

So I think I am finally at the point in my crisis where I may need to break down and buy (pause as I cringe), headphones.  Like the old school type that covers your ears.  I know it's the rage and so many younger people are wearing them now.  I see people at the gym with them but they are kind of silly looking.  It's like someone just walked out of a recording studio or off a DJing gig.

 Source: beatsbydrdre.com

(Ok, maybe I have done some research and I have already picked out the color I would want...)

I just feel like I would look like Princess Lea wearing these around! (Thus the need for turquoise!)



Fitness Motivation for the day (Why I don't mind a sweaty head at the gym):






No comments:

Post a Comment